Standard Tour $250
Deluxe Tour $350
(includes food & beverage)
Captain Black’s pontoon tours launch from Fort Wayne Outfitters and Bike Depot and travel along the scenic St. Mary’s and St. Joseph Rivers in downtown Fort Wayne. The tours are private for your group of up to 12 passengers.
For the Deluxe Tour, food and beverage is included and you may select options from the Captain Black’s Menu. Hall’s Catering will have your menu selections on the boat and ready for you at the start of your tour. Captain Black food orders must be confirmed 48 hours prior to your tour.
You will be boarding at our location (1004 Cass Street, Fort Wayne) on the St. Mary’s, just about a mile from the confluence of the 3 rivers (St. Joe, Maumee and the St. Mary’s). The tour offers scenic views of the city skyline with the peaceful setting of the quiet river. Our Captain Black River Tours are 2 hours in length.
Some things to remember for your tour:
- Do bring sunscreen and/or hats for sunny days
- A bimini top covers half of the pontoon and umbrellas are on board for sudden sprinkle showers
- If weather is threatening, your tour will be rescheduled
- There is no bathroom on the pontoon
- You may bring your own food and drink
- Deluxe tour menu selections must be confirmed 48 hours prior to tour
- Tours must be paid in full when scheduled to hold your date and time
- You may bring up to 12 of your favorite people on your Captain Black tour
Call (260) 420-3962 to schedule your tour today!