- Rental rates are by the hour, half day, and full day. We clock your time and collect payment when you return (based on how long you were out).
- All participants must review the Waiver and Release and accept responsibility for injuries and lost or damaged equipment.
- We take reservations and strongly encourage them for weekends! Otherwise, rentals are first come, first serve.
- Minors 13-16 years of age may rent their own boat kayak, canoe, or SUP only if a parent or guardian is on the water and will be next to the minor for duration of the rental.
- Minors age 16-17 may kayak, canoe, or SUP without a parent being on the water, but MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver.
- For your safety, the middle seat of the canoe is reserved for renters under 80 lbs. and/or children under 10 years of age.
- Rentals stop two hours before close.
- Return no later than our closing time to avoid late fees.
- Visit the Depot during open rental hours and our friendly staff will help you. If you are unsure about what to rent, don’t worry! Our friendly staff is here help you chose the right equipment.