TWO THINGS REQUIRED TO RENT OUR EQUIPMENT:
- A valid Photo ID OR a credit card
- A properly completed and signed waiver. All participants must sign a waiver and minors (under age 18) must have a guardian sign for them. Waivers are available at the dock.
- If preparing ahead of time, download and print our Bike Rental Waiver or Watersport Rental Waiver.
We accept Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO BRING:
- Please leave your valuables at home or well hidden within your vehicle. We will happily hold your keys for you while you are on the water, but are unable to hold any other personal items.
- Bring water or other drinks in non-glass containers, preferably reusable containers. We sell water and sports drinks, should you forget to bring hydration.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen! It is best to apply before you hit the water.
- Dry bags are available for rent for $3. They are good for cell phones, credit cards and small personal items.
- Bonus points if you bring a trash bag to collect trash along the river!