- We ask that you reserve your rental through our website due to Covid-19 Regulations.
- After completing your reservation, all participants must review the “Waiver and Release” and accept responsibility for injuries and lost or damaged equipment.
- Minors 13-15 years of age may choose to rent their own kayak, canoe, or SUP if a parent or guardian is on the water with them for duration of the rental.
- Minors 16-17 years of age may choose to rent their own kayak, canoe or SUP without a parent, but must have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver.
- For your safety, the middle section of the canoe is reserved for renters under 80 lbs. and/or children under 10 years of age.
- Last call for reservations is two hours before closing time at the Depot. Please return no later than our closing time to avoid late fees.
- For rentals we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, but we do not accept cash.
“WHAT SHOULD I BRING?”
- We always recommend bringing water and sunscreen.
- Please leave all valuable items at home, in your car, or in a well hidden space. We do not hold your items for you. If you choose to lay them nearby, please be aware that we are not responsible for the loss or theft of your items. If you choose to bring the items with you, Dry Bags are available to rent or purchase within the Depot. Sizes may vary.
- Bonus points if you bring a trash bag to collect trash along the river!