- Rental rates are by two hour, half day, and full day. We clock your time and collect payment when you return (based on how long you were out).
- All participants must review the “Waiver and Release” and accept responsibility for injuries and lost or damaged equipment.
- We only accept reservations through our website, we do not have walk ups available
- Minors 12-16 years of age may rent their own boat kayak, canoe or SUP only if a parent or guardian is on the water and will be next to the minor for duration of the rental.
- Minors age 16-17 may kayak, canoe or SUP without a parent being on the water, but MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver.
- For your safety, the middle seat of the canoe is reserved for renters under 80 lbs. and/or children under 10 years of age.
- Last call for reservations is two hours before closing time at the Bike Depot. Return no later than our closing time to avoid late fees.
- For rentals we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, but we do not accept cash.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring a valid photo ID or credit card to Fort Wayne Outfitter’s Bike Depot for your paddle or bike trip.
- You will be asked to complete a rental waiver at Fort Wayne Outfitter’s Bike Depot. All participants must sign a waiver and minors (under the age of 18) must have a guardian sign for them. You will receive an email conformation with your booking that has a link to our digital waiver, or you can head right to www.fwoutfitters.com/waiver
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO BRING
- Please leave your valuables at home or well hidden within your vehicle.
- Bring water or other drinks in non-glass containers, preferably reusable containers. We sell water and sports drinks – should you forget to bring hydration.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen! It is best to apply before your paddle trip.
- Dry bags are available for rent for $3. They work great for cell phones, credit cards and small personal items.
- Bonus points if you bring a trash bag to collect trash along the river!