- Rental rates are by the hour, half day, and full day. We clock your time and collect payment when you return (based on how long you were out).
- All participants must review the “Waiver and Release” and accept responsibility for injuries and lost or damaged equipment.
- We take reservations and strongly encourage them for weekends! Otherwise, rentals are first come, first serve.
- Minors 13-16 years of age may rent their own boat kayak, canoe or SUP only if a parent or guardian is on the water and will be next to the minor for duration of the rental.
- Minors age 16-17 may kayak, canoe or SUP without a parent being on the water, but MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign the rental waiver.
- For your safety, the middle seat of the canoe is reserved for renters under 80 lbs. and/or children under 10 years of age.
- Last call for reservations is two hours before closing time at the Bike Depot. Return no later than our closing time to avoid late fees.
- We accept Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring a valid photo ID or credit card to Fort Wayne Outfitter’s Bike Depot for your paddle or bike trip.
- You will be asked to complete a rental waiver at Fort Wayne Outfitter’s Bike Depot. All participants must sign a waiver and minors (under the age of 18) must have a guardian sign for them. To avoid the wait in line, please print a Paddlesport Waiver or Bike Rental Agreement in advance and bring it with you to the Bike Depot.
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO BRING
- Please leave your valuables at home or well hidden within your vehicle. We will happily hold your keys for you while you are on the water, but are unable to hold any other personal items.
- Bring water or other drinks in non-glass containers, preferably reusable containers. We sell water and sports drinks – should you forget to bring hydration.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen! It is best to apply before your paddle trip.
- Dry bags are available for rent for $3. They work great for cell phones, credit cards and small personal items.
- Bonus points if you bring a trash bag to collect trash along the river!